[TriLUG] Call for a vote: Trash dead old lists

Bill Vinson billvinson at nc.rr.com
Wed Feb 20 22:18:05 EST 2002

On Tuesday, February 19, 2002, at 05:11 PM, acoliver wrote:

> Education Education Subcommittee list  - No archive even...totally dead

This was heavily used when we were involved in a project at a school,
but now it is dead.  Not sure if it should be kept around for another
possible project or not...

> Hosting setup Hosting for local software projects  - very dead

This has gotten some traffic but not in the last month

> Security_talk Security Talk for TriLUG presentation - no archive even

This was for a specific talk I believe

> Welcome Welcome Wagon to help new LUG users  - no archive even

This list doesn't actually exist.  It isn't known to mailman (Try to
subscribe and nothing happens).  This list probably should be created.
It was an SC concept to discuss making it easier for new attendees to
feel welcome in the group.  I believe it should still be persued.  I
will push on this more after my current work on the website is done :)

Bill