[TriLUG] OT: Able to reach amazon.com?

Bill Vinson billvinson at nc.rr.com
Thu Feb 21 19:45:17 EST 2002

I have been only able to get sporadic access to amazon.com the past few
days.  Right now I can't get to it at all.  Is anyone else having this
problem?  Upon a traceroute, it appears as if I get into amazon's
network (177-168.amazon.com is the last host it contacts and gets a
response), but then traceroute stops getting responses.  I ask as I was
looking at a book for the TriLUG reading circle and in the 3 or so years
I have been buying from them, this is a first.

Thanks,
Bill