[TriLUG] Home installation of Linux

Kim Green kndrkim at employees.org
Fri Feb 22 14:21:33 EST 2002

Yes.  This is a confirmed official event.  This is sponsored in part by
some of our members who are at UNC, and in part by a UNC student chapter
of a national library organization.  I work in the grad school where these
folks meet and Manning 214 is upstairs in my building.

                 ASIST Student Chapter  UNC-Chapel Hill
                    URL - http://ils.unc.edu/asist
                     Email - asist at ils.unc.edu

Kim...