[TriLUG] TriLUG Frequently Asked Questions

James Manning trilug at sublogic.com
Fri Feb 22 16:25:49 EST 2002

[Jon Carnes]
> That may be why you think we advocate profanity... Though how you could think
> that is beyond me.

Cuz you don't do the simple-ish python mod in mailman that does the
necessary search-and-replace's to sanitize posts before bouncing to
subscribers? :)  Yes, that'd be excessive and easy-ish to get around,
but I think it'd be funny to have a "trilug-clean" list that was a
cleaned-up version of trilug traffic ;)

It's a joke people!  Have a good weekend!
--
James Manning <jmm at sublogic.com>
GPG Key fingerprint = B913 2FBD 14A9 CE18 B2B7  9C8E A0BF B026 EEBB F6E4