[TriLUG] Home installation of Linux

Mike McLean mamclean at eos.ncsu.edu
Fri Feb 22 17:52:17 EST 2002

Yet another installfest where you can get help.......this one is
tomorrow starting at 10:30am and probably lasting all day.

   The [NCSU] Linux User's Group will hold their next *installfest* this
Saturday, February 23, 2002, in Harrelson G108, at 10:30am.

   Things To Remember

     1. Defrag your hard drive twice if you have another OS on your
computer

     2. Disable Swap

     3. Register Online (recommended, not required)

          http://www.linux.ncsu.edu/lug/installfest-reg.html

     4. Bring your monitor

     5. Drive Carefully

          http://www2.ncsu.edu/ncsu/campus_map/

 FYI, the next meeting will take place March 5th.