[TriLUG] RE: Call for a vote: Trash dead old lists

Kevin - The Alchemist - Sonney alchemist at darkcanvas.com
Fri Feb 22 21:00:00 EST 2002

On Thu, 2002-02-21 at 23:22, al johson wrote:
> Yes, indeed. After that long discussion about our financial state at a
> recent meeting, I was amazed that no one suggested "club dues". I belong to
> several organizations which have dues of  either $8 or $9 and no one

TriLUG membership has always been free. I have stated in the past, that
as Chair, I will *NEVER* cahrge membership dues for the LUG. This may
mean no free pizza at meetings in the future, but I'd rather ask people
to pay for pizza than *EVER* charge membership fees or dues.

--      Kevin "The Alchemist" Sonney      --
--  ICQ: 4855069            AIM: ksonney  --
320C 0336 3BC4 13EC 4AEC  6AF2 525F CED7 7BB6 12C9

"I will rule you all with an Iron Fist! You! Obey the fist!" - Zim