[TriLUG] Re: Home Linux Installation

Jturena at aol.com Jturena at aol.com
Sun Feb 24 05:34:06 EST 2002

Jon, (& others)
Thanks for offering the Mandrake CDs.
 Hopefully, though, somebody is coming over to help me install this coming
week, and they will be bringing copies of distributions ( I recv'd a couple
of emails from people who offered to try and come to my house and help me
install Linux)(Talk about saints...).
 I don't have a fast I-connection, but with all of the other options
suggested or offered, I have high hopes of getting a distribution and loading
it---thank you!
Thanks for all of the help from the group.
(I am looking forward to getting Linux installed and running.)
Jim