[TriLUG] TriLUG Frequently Asked Questions

John F Davis johndavi at us.ibm.com
Mon Feb 25 09:28:34 EST 2002

Hello

Re: Pizza and budget problems

Domino's has a special on cheese pizza's every monday.  I think its $4 for
a large with pick-up at the store.
This is just a thought, but if we were to move our meetings to Monday and
only eat Cheese pizzas, we could
probably squeeze through the tight times.  Maybe next fall the economy will
pick up and corporate sponsors
will have more money to spend on Linux Users Groups.

Also, we could have monthly install fests and take donations.  Let people
know that the donations are to help
support the user-s group.

Just an idea.  Maybe it will spur someone else to get a better idea.

JD

Kevin - The Alchemist - Sonney <alchemist at darkcanvas.com>@trilug.org on
02/22/2002 09:21:50 PM

Please respond to trilug at trilug.org