[TriLUG] sendmail and roadrunner

David A. Cafaro dac at cafaro.net
Tue Feb 26 09:16:16 EST 2002

Maybe a dynamic dns setup using that dns name as your routers.  I
use  http://www.dyndns.org/ and am very happy with them.  They have Linux
clients.

That way when others (xo.com, aol.com.etc..) do a check on your Hostname
they will actually get a record for the domain name.  This won't help if
they are doing reverse DNS lookups (check the IP, go to the IP owners DNS
servers and do a lookup for the dns that matches the IP).  But your error
looks more like a hostname lookup than a reverse dns lookup.

-David