[TriLUG] Quick question about time syncing to linux servers

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Wed Feb 27 12:01:42 EST 2002

Well we didn't actually lose them... They are still at UNC (as far as I
know) where the old list was run from.

On my list of things to finish out before I'm voted off the SC (only a month
and a half to go!) is to add archive searching to our lists.  I might even
try installing MohnArc to get better archiving of the list.

Jon