[TriLUG] Quick question about time syncing to Linux servers

David A. Cafaro dac at cafaro.net
Wed Feb 27 12:21:44 EST 2002

They way I have my wife's Win95 laptop (that has a very wandering clock)
check time is to do a "net time \\server /SET /Y" and run samba on my RH7.2
box (also does file/printer sharing for the windows box).  I just created a
batch file for this and it runs every time she boots, you could set it on
the NT box to go off at a certain time via task scheduler.

David