[TriLUG] [OT] Local Zope/Python users?

Tom Bryan tbryan at python.net
Wed Feb 27 12:23:51 EST 2002

On Wednesday 27 February 2002 10:12 pm, A M Thomas wrote:
> Didn't I see some kind of link to a Python user group in this area?

I don't think that there's a PUG in this area.  I think that there was a
short thread about whether there  was sufficient interest in the Triangle to
create a PUG sometime around the formation of the trilug-dev list.

> I'm rapidly becoming infatuated with Zope, and would like to know how
> many others in the Triangle have fallen under its sway.

I've been playing with it, but not too heavily.  There's a very interesting
thread on zope-dev and cocoon-dev comparing Zope and Cocoon2.

> Also, anybody have bad (or good) Zope experiences?

I'm having fun with it as part of the www.ecoaccess.org project, <plug>which
is about to start a new round of recruiting for volunteers.</plug>

---Tom