[TriLUG] Question for ibiblio people

John Reuning jreuning at email.unc.edu
Wed Feb 27 22:36:31 EST 2002

Here's the deal with the Mandrake mirror.  About a year ago, we set up a
complete mirror of the mandrake distributions.  The mandrake folks have
their data split into two directories or mount points (or something like
that -- there are 2 rsync mount points, ftp1 & ftp2).  Their original
request for mirroring had us putting the files into 2 directories
corresponding to their setup.  A few months ago, we noticed that their
mirrors web page reflected a different directory structure.  And finally a
few days ago, we got a new config from them and changed our mirroring to match.

Anyway, sorry for breaking links.  Actually, I think the links on the
mandrakesoft mirrors page to the ibiblio site were out of sync for a while,
too.

-jrr