[TriLUG] Soyo MB at a local dealer?

M. Mueller (bhu5nji) bhu5nji at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 28 19:44:58 EST 2002

Order them online.  My technique is to call them to see if anybody's home.
Tell them that this is the reason you're calling.  www.Pricewatch.com works.
Watch out for exorbitant shipping fees (>10-15 is suspect, Thompson's
warehouse has flat cost shipping <$10).

--
Mike  M.

Support TriLUG. Reply directly for details on how to send a check.
No amount is too small.