[TriLUG] thumbnails with Gimp?

John F Davis johndavi at us.ibm.com
Mon Mar 4 10:37:01 EST 2002

Hello

I can't help you with GIMP, bu t I used to have some java code to create
thumnails.  Alas, I lost the code
when my hard disk died last week. (Backups?  I don't need no stinkin back
ups.)   Anyway,
I think everybody and their brother has written java code to do thumbnails.
Search on google and I am sure
some sample code will turn up.  What you want to do can be done via the
command line
and is thus very easy to script.

JD

Greg Brown <gregbrown at mindspring.com>@trilug.org on 03/04/2002 10:27:31 AM