[TriLUG] Mozilla imap mail question

Bill Vinson billvinson at nc.rr.com
Mon Mar 4 15:37:25 EST 2002

I have an Debian Courier IMAP sever running on my home lan.  When using
Debian build 0.9.8 (Unsure if other versions/platforms do this) when
accessing some folders it seems to perpetually try to load the folder
(i.e. the spinner keeps going) but the folder is never loaded nor
checked for new mail.  This appears to be random as 1 folder has never
worked and another one seems to work infrequently.  The servers shows
nothing odd in the logs and it isn't currently using SSL as it is only
accessed internally at the moment (wireless will cause me to move to
SSL).  I know the server works properly as I use it regularly with my
Mac OS X system's built-in mail client (Intelligently named Mail.app).

Anyone seen this or have any idea what I could do to track it down?
 Can't find any logging facilities in Mozilla itself.

Thanks,
Bill