[TriLUG] [Trilug-announce] The next TriLUG meetings is March 14th!

Sinner from the Prairy sinner at escomposlinux.org
Wed Mar 6 12:21:32 EST 2002

El dia Wednesday 06 March 2002 12:16 pm, no tenies res mes que fer i vas i

> The next meeting of the Triangle Linux Users Group (TriLUG)
> will be Thursday, March 14, 2002 at 7:00pm in the Dreyfus
> auditorium of RTI (please see http://trilug.org for
> directions).  The topic this time around is too large for
> one presenter, so we have two!  TriLUG members Ben Reed
> and John Davis will be giving talks on the two major Linux
> packaging formats/tools: RPMs and Debian packages.  As
> always, meetings are free, as is the pizza!

If you enjoy Pizza... Don't  forgtet to bring in your cash donations for
TriLug! Every penny helps.

Salut,
Sinner
--
TriLug Pizza Fund: "We Love Pizza, We Donate Money"

"I fart in your general direction! Your mother was a hamster and your father
smelt of elderberries!"
http://www.ibiblio.org/sinner/