[TriLUG] 1U rack server

Hariharan Gopalan hari at sapta.com
Mon Mar 11 14:00:43 EST 2002

Hello Greg

Hello

Are you looking for a new one or will you prefer a used one. I bought a used
1U server but dont need it now.

I bought this from Ebay and this works great. It has an Intel Board and two
ethernet cards and a 10GB IDE / CDROM / Floppy drives

I have suse installed now, but can install RH 7.2 if you like.

Let me know if you are interested. I bought this for 660$.

Thanks

Hari