[TriLUG] Mozilla 0.9.9 for Red Hat 7.x with FreeType2?

Matt Matthews jvmatthe at math.duke.edu
Tue Mar 12 13:03:32 EST 2002

Ok, so this is a packaging question early. Is there a way to make the Red Hat
7.x SRPM for Mozilla 0.9.9 (released last night) build with FreeType2 support
so I can see if the fonts look any better on my laptop? I can get the source
itself and build it with freetype support, I suppose, but I've tried to be
good and retain a sane install that doesn't have too much stuff installed from
raw source (thus making it, in theory, harder to uninstall).

I'm tired of ugly, pixelized fonts and I'd like to see if I can make Mozilla
and Red Hat 7.2 do a better job. :^|

Thanks in advance,
matt

--
Matt Matthews     \ ph: 919.660.2811        \ Use GNU/Linux  _o) w00t
Duke Univ., Postdoc\ jvmatthe at math.duke.edu  \____________   /\\