[TriLUG] Linux Support companies

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Thu Mar 14 13:52:13 EST 2002

There are a lot of independent contractors that support Linux.  Right now my
plate of Linux based contract work is so full that my wife is beginning to
wonder if I'm having an affair with my home PC.  Seriously, its to point
where I've been thinking about bringing in an intern.

Jon Carnes
http://www.trilug.org/~jonc
===
So we're about to send in a bid for a job, and they ask us "If something
were to happen to your company, where would we get Linux support? We can
get Microsoft Support from anyone."

The upshot is, this may be a deal-breaker between using a Linux platform
and having to implement on MS. Are there any local/national companies
that provide Linux support other than Red Hat? I'm doing tandem searches
on google, but if we can provide info on local companies, that would
rock.

Name & URL, please.