[TriLUG] CD-R problem and blanks for sale.

Kevin - The Alchemist - Sonney alchemist at darkcanvas.com
Fri Mar 15 15:12:27 EST 2002

On Fri, 2002-03-15 at 14:16, M. Mueller (bhu5nji) wrote:
> Suspend your chaulk.  I think there is determinism at work here. I've been
*snip*
> verify, or just plain old failed bit-by-bit failure on verify. Your
> experience corresponds with the sales associates' recommendation.  How 'bout
> that?  Personally, I chickened out and bought the more expensive CDs, so I
> didn't test the hypothesis above.

I've had good luck with my burner, data CDs, and questionable quality
blanks. I tend to buy whatever I can at a bargain (right now it's
Immation(sp) 80Min 30pack for $10 from Wal*Mart). I may be in the
minority, though...

--      Kevin "The Alchemist" Sonney      --
--  ICQ: 4855069            AIM: ksonney  --
320C 0336 3BC4 13EC 4AEC  6AF2 525F CED7 7BB6 12C9