[TriLUG] Question on mouse problems with a kvm and X

Vestal, Roy L. rvestal at rti.org
Mon Mar 18 10:17:46 EST 2002

I'm using a cheaper switchbox, and I don't have this problem. I have my
mouse using IMPS/2 protocol. You may want to try that one if you aren't
already using it. I switch between W2K and RHL 7.2.  I have an MS natural
using a Logitech optical, no problems.

Also, does your switch use keyboard switch controls (i.e. CTRL+ALT+SHIFT+#of
channel then enter)? Try that.