[TriLUG] Re: Back Oriffice for Linux

Sinner from the Prairy sinner at escomposlinux.org
Mon Mar 18 10:23:22 EST 2002

El dia Monday 18 March 2002 09:34 am, no tenies res mes que fer i vas i
m'envies aquest mail:
> Well yes, of course you're right, but it's still hard to call it a remote
> root exploit - sort of like leaving your back door open and calling it
> breaking and entering when the burglar contemplates going around to the
> back to get in.

Maybe I'm using the language that surely is being used byt he press and
non-technical people around the world. Like calling WINE a Windows emulator
for Linux. If you know what I mean.

And AFAIK, Red Hat Linux 7.2 is unnaffected by this "so called remote root
exploit".

Salut,
Sinner
--
"I fart in your general direction! Your mother was a hamster and your father
smelt of elderberries!"