[TriLUG] CD-R problem and blanks for sale.

Ken Mink ken.mink at porivo.com
Mon Mar 18 11:35:04 EST 2002

I have a 16x10x40 SCSI CD-R from Sanyo. It has the BurnProof firmware. I
have not tested it to see it work. Do you know if it's firmware only or
does the driver have to know to activate it? I'm asking because when I'm
burning with Nero from Windows, there's a check box for BurnProof on the
write dialog box. This made me think there is some software requirement
for that feature.

Ken

--
Ken Mink