[TriLUG] K12 Linux -- plea for help

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Mon Mar 18 13:06:50 EST 2002

I will be glad to help remotely (via email) - alas no equipment.  If you
wanted to transport the current equipment to somewhere in the Triangle or
Raleigh, I would be happy to help configure and bring up some boxes.

If your goal is to do it all at the HS with some student help, then I'll be
happy to mentor a student via email.

If that is the kind of help you need, you'll find plenty of it here at TriLUG.

Good Luck - Jon Carnes

 --- Original Message: Monday 18 March 2002 11:47 am ---