[TriLUG] data recovery

JoJo Almario jalmario at intrah.org
Mon Mar 18 19:01:01 EST 2002

The hard drive isn't even recognized in the bios.  I hada backup script
running that would tar the files to a tape drive but somehow it only was
able to get 2 gigs of the 5gigs.
I tried the hdd in a different computer but it still wouldn't recognize in
the bios.  It had the whole home partition on it, with the boot, root, /usr
and /etc on the first drive.  No RAID so I can't rebuild.  I suck!  Any
suggestions?