[TriLUG] data recovery

Vestal, Roy L. rvestal at rti.org
Tue Mar 19 08:20:38 EST 2002

IF you can find another EXACT model (right down to the revision numbers),
then you can swap the boards on the HDD and hope it's the circuit that's
frumped. I've done that before, but I would save it as a LAST, VERY LAST
resort.  If you used a different translation table than is on the prom on
the board, you toast the data.