[TriLUG] Windows CE and Linux

David A. Cafaro dac at cafaro.net
Wed Mar 20 09:46:59 EST 2002

The price is definitely nice for the iPAQ, best I was able to get was $489
with free shipping for the Zaurus.  Big sticker shock even when I look back
to when I bought my Palm IIIx brand new for $349 back three years ago.  Of
course soon as I get my Zaurus I will have a spare Palm IIIx to sell if you
want to scavenge for parts :-).

As far as the Palm community, I have actually had good luck with finding
software I use that is either liberal shareware or freeware.  I even
bought, for $20, two games which I absolutely fell in love with (I love my
Kyles quest).  Luckily I have heard rumors of a Palm emulator for the
Zaurus, don't know yet if it is true though.