[TriLUG] Windows System Fonts for Linux

Bill Vinson billvinson at nc.rr.com
Thu Mar 21 13:57:12 EST 2002

Debian (testing & unstable only I think) has a .deb package
(msttcorefonts) which when installed will go out and grab all the fonts
from the site Jayne & Matthew mentioned.  It then extracts them and
installs them.  Don't know if alien would properly convert this to an
rpm or not, but it might be worth a look.

Bill