[TriLUG] Digicamera CompactFlash on Linux

Rodent of Unusual Size Ken.Coar at Golux.Com
Thu Mar 21 15:49:30 EST 2002

I have a Nikon CoolPix 950 and I'm getting tired of the delay
involved in downloading via the serial line.  So I'm thinking
of getting a PCMCIA CompactFlash adapter -- but I suddently realised
that my laptop is Linux-based.  I *could* access it from the
W2K VMware guest machine, but to save a step does anyone know
whether there's any Linux support for the CompactFlash access
cards?
--
#ken	P-)}

"Millennium hand and shrimp!"