[TriLUG] Hollings introduces renamed SSSCA to Senate

Kim Green kndrkim at employees.org
Fri Mar 22 12:43:28 EST 2002

I sent a letter done on word processor with a handwritten section at the
bottom to Senator Helms office and another to Senator Edwards office.  I
received a form letter discussing Senator Edwards position and thanking me
for my input and never heard a peep from Senator Helms office.  Senator
Edwards has always responded in some fashion, whether to written letter,
email, or phone messages with his staff.  I have had very sporadic
response which I have not been impressed with from Senator Helms office.
Considering that Helms is now in his last term I'm considering him a moot
point.

Kim...