[TriLUG] co-lo or at home?

John F Davis johndavi at us.ibm.com
Mon Mar 25 08:33:20 EST 2002

Kevin,

I host domains on my webserver via static ip and dsl.  I used to have frame
relay to my home
but its to expensive.

If you find you can't do it at home, I would be glad to help you.  Right
now, I am in the process of
rebuilding my servers so my domain is down.

JD
skink.net

Kevin - The Alchemist - Sonney <alchemist at darkcanvas.com>@trilug.org on
03/23/2002 07:51:14 AM