[TriLUG] co-lo or at home?

Hariharan Gopalan hari at sapta.com
Mon Mar 25 16:49:12 EST 2002

Kevin

I am not sure what price you are looking at and what the inflow deal is?

I am about to send mine to rackmy.com. They offered me a deal of 45$ per
month for 1U and 5$ per 1GB transfer. If I had signed up in November they
would have waived the 75$ setup and given me first month free. I checked
with them now and they have increased the monthly to 49.95 and no deals this
time. I could not find a better deal yet. Hope this helps.

Hari