[TriLUG] Colo / DSL

John F Davis johndavi at us.ibm.com
Tue Mar 26 13:31:24 EST 2002

The quick answer is 1500/768, then i realize you mean MB/month up and down.
JD

Mike Johnson <mike at enoch.org>@trilug.org on 03/26/2002 01:34:56 PM

Please respond to trilug at trilug.org

Sent by:    trilug-admin at trilug.org

To:    trilug at trilug.org
cc:
Subject:    Re: [TriLUG] Colo / DSL

Don Brady [dbrady at pobox.com] wrote:

> Britsys offers space *inside Inflow* at $200 a month for a 2U space!

But how much bandwidth?

> By the way, they will also soon be offering DSL 1500/768 Worldcom with 5
> static IP's for under $100 month, with direct UUNet local routing.

Bah.  If it wasn't for BellSouth, I'd probably jump on this.

Mike
--
"Let the power of Ponch compel you!  Let the power of Ponch compel you!"
   -- Zorak on Space Ghost