[TriLUG] Zaurus Problems
Thu, 4 Apr 2002 13:59:24 -0500
I was having a similar problem and found that when in you go in the
communications section the IP for the USB port was incorrect. This was
in Windows XP. I could still ping the unit but not sync.
From: firstname.lastname@example.org [mailto:email@example.com] On Behalf
Of clifford crestodina
Sent: Thursday, April 04, 2002 11:53 AM
Subject: Re: [TriLUG] Zaurus Problems
1. initiall installed on a win98 box and did one sync (usb)
2. sync would not work again so I tried re-installing without success
removed application software
removed usb hub device
there is a 'remove usb' program on the cd which I ran (probably
3. everything re-installed on the hub except the pda
4. tried powering on the unit will in the cradle (read this somewhere)
5. tried instlaling on thinkpad running win98 but it didn't recognize
usb device either.
does this help?
On Thursday 04 April 2002 11:29 am, you wrote:
> What is your setup like? What version of linux do you have running?
> are you running windows? What have you tried?
> At 11:15 AM 4/4/2002, you wrote:
> >I bought one last week but can't get the cradle to install. I did
> >working but then it stopped and now nothing. Even tried on a second
> > system without success. Any ideas?
> TriLUG mailing list
> TriLUG Organizational FAQ:
TriLUG mailing list
TriLUG Organizational FAQ: