[TriLUG] RE: Review: Sharp Zaurus SL-5500 (a Linux PDA)

Chris Walsh cwalsh at vetcentric.com
Tue Apr 2 10:32:32 EST 2002

I purchased one of the developer preview models for my girl friend a couple
months ago. Nice little machine!

You can find a lot of good info on the software and its progress (and
download it) at :
http://www.zauruszone.com

re getting a NIC for the zaurus: if you set up the host machine as a DCHP
server, the cradle can act as a 'NIC' and allow the zaurus to become its
DHCP client.