[TriLUG] A question about Mandrake 8.2 availability.

Geoff Purdy geoff.purdy at verizon.net
Wed Apr 3 23:04:59 EST 2002

> If it isn't, is there anyway I can get one of the Tri-lug members to
> bring me the disks for it to the next Tri-lug meeting??

Send me an email reminder a day or so beforehand and I'll bring disks for you
to TriLUG's next meeting.   Alternatively, check out the Mandrake 8.2 set for
$5.99 at http://www.cheapbytes.com if you want something sooner.

I don't think 8.2 is at retailers yet.  FWIW, I generally try out the free
version of a distro first and then buy the retail version after the fact if I
decide I'm going to keep using it.