[TriLUG] Sendmail and Redhat

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Thu Apr 4 00:33:34 EST 2002

I've been using the Sendmail for so long that I have never bothered to learn
the M4 stuff - I edit my sendmail.cf file by hand.  The deal is that it
really doesn't matter if you use the old sendmail.cw file or the newer
/etc/mail/local-host-names.  That is merely one entry in the /etc/sendmail.cf
file.

I believe the default for new use (in RH 7.2) is to only have the sendmail.cf
file in /etc while everything else is in /etc/mail/...

Jon
 --- Original Message: Wednesday 03 April 2002 11:35 am ---