[TriLUG] where to find ducuments about nic load balancing?

shang yanyan yanyanshang at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 5 08:10:28 EST 2002

trilug:
      Sorry to boring you!
      I want to learn load balancing of multiple nics, but it's difficult
to find out some useful ducuments! can you tell me where to find?
       linux resolve it's two nics load balancing with bonding two NIC to a
virtual NIC, but I don't know how it can do? where to get the source code?
       And NIC express and balance suite also do well in multiple nics'
load balancing, I can't get more information !
        Thank you!
            your truely cade
            2002-4-5