[TriLUG] [Trilug-announce] The next TriLUG meeting is April 11!

Mike Johnson mike at enoch.org
Sat Apr 6 23:32:13 EST 2002

Have you ever been curious how secure your e-mail is?
Have you wondered if the person you communicating with
really is who you think they are?  Do puzzles
interest you?  If you answered yes to any of these
questions, then you should come to the next TriLUG
talk about PGP/GnuPG encryption technologies.
We'll investigate how encryption works and how you
can use it to secure your communication.

CTC/TCT Rapelcgvba - Qba'g zvff vg.

The next meeting of the Triangle Linux Users Group (TriLUG)
will be Thursday, April 11, 2002 at 7:00pm in the Dreyfus
auditorium of RTI (please see http://trilug.org for
directions).  This month, our own Tanner Lovelace will be
giving a talk on OpenPGP and GPG encryption and how to use
them.  As always, meetings are free, as is the pizza!

So, come join us for pizza, computers, and really hard
math!

Mike
--
"Let the power of Ponch compel you!  Let the power of Ponch compel you!"
   -- Zorak on Space Ghost