[TriLUG] where to find ducuments about nic load balancing?

shang yanyan yanyanshang at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 7 21:15:08 EDT 2002

trilug:
      Sorry to bore you!
      A server sometime is installed with multiple network interface cards
to achieve high availability and failover, then the load of these cards
must be balancing.I want to learn the load balacing about
these multiple cards, I just know linux can do for it bonding multiple
cards to a virtual card, and also NIC express and balance suite can achieve
load balancing.
     I want your help, can you give me more information about NIC load
balancing, and where to get more documents about load balancing of multiple
network cards?
     Thank you!

             your truely cade
             2002-4-8