[TriLUG] Wanna have a key signing "party"? & Trilug's web of trust.

John Beimler john at radiomind.com
Mon Apr 8 16:24:59 EDT 2002

quotation from Mike Johnson <mike at enoch.org> [on 020406 22:26]:

> The next meeting of the Triangle Linux Users Group (TriLUG)
> will be Thursday, April 11, 2002 at 7:00pm in the Dreyfus
> auditorium of RTI (please see http://trilug.org for
> directions).  This month, our own Tanner Lovelace will be
> giving a talk on OpenPGP and GPG encryption and how to use
> them.  As always, meetings are free, as is the pizza!

Quick response here, I was thinking about having a non-meeting based
key-signing party, I know some people wouldn't want to sit through
people reading 40 character keys.  Anyhow, in a fit of wanting to learn
something new and boredom, I generated a page of useless statistics,
facts and graphs about PGP/GPG use in TriLUG.  I put the info up at:

http://www.trilug.org/~jbeimler/gpgweb.html

Nothing really amazing there, although an intersting side note -- Tanner
& Kevin sit near the center of the TriLUG web of trust.

Peace.

john