[TriLUG] Wanna have a key signing "party"? & Trilug's web of trust.

John Beimler john at radiomind.com
Mon Apr 8 17:24:55 EDT 2002

quotation from Chris Hedemark <chris at yonderway.com> [on 020408 17:14]:

> John, how hard is it to change colors?  There's quite a bit there that
> is not readable because of the dark-on-dark colors.  I'd be interested
> in seeing what you came up with.

I didn't actually do any of the color work, I know that the information
is located in the sig2dot.pl
(http://www.chaosreigns.com/code/sig2dot/sig2dot.pl) code. This was just
a quick hack, so I'm not sure how to change colors, but I agree, it
would be the first thing I would is change the colors too.  I've
attached the output dot file that I used to create the graph, if someone
feels up to changing colors, or figuring it out, feel free. I would
guess its easy, I was just playing, and thought I'd share :)

Peace.

john