[TriLUG] RR to charge for bandwidth hogging

Bill Vinson billvinson at nc.rr.com
Tue Apr 9 00:54:03 EDT 2002

According to Slashdot & Network World, Time Warner will start charging
more for people who go over some predefined bandwidth limit later this
year.  They don't give any specifics.  I know that this is probably
inevitable, but I hope they at least set a reasonable ceiling and
reasonable costs.  Also, it would be a necessity to have a daily update
as to how much bandwidth had been used and how much was left.

Just thought you RR users would want to know...

http://www.nwfusion.com/net.worker/news/2002/0408networker.html

Bill