[TriLUG] Crossover Office runs Office2K very well.

Chris Knowles knowlesc at telocity.com
Tue Apr 9 09:47:06 EDT 2002

Well, it doesn't support Office XP yet, but Office 2000 with outlook 2000 is
pretty solid.  (Had a few crashing problems, but it is a 1.0.0 product)

Also, it's only $55, so the outlay isn't too bad.  I bought it myself and
then the company reimbursed me, once they saw how good it was.

my2c

CJK

On Tuesday 09 April 2002 08:54 am, you wrote:
> I have to use Office XP and Outlook 2000. I'm currently using Win4Lin 3.x
> but I would LOVE to goto something like this. I'm all over the site now. Do
> you know of a demo/trialware setup? I have to prove justification before
> the company will buy.

<SNIP>