[TriLUG] Crossover Office runs Office2K very well.

karl thiele karlthiele at nc.rr.com
Tue Apr 9 23:43:33 EDT 2002

They are working on Office XP, which I imagine will be the last Office
product that will be capable of being handled by wine. Just a hunch but
M$ is not going to like even this level of functionality on a non-M$ OS.

Chris, good try, cacheing is fast, but this is pretty fast for
standalone install. please do not patronize to those you do not know. I
was just trying to be helpful. Enjoy working On M$, I am fortunate to
work on linux at my work.