[TriLUG] OT: RR Networking Question

Steve Kuekes steve at kuekes.homeip.net
Thu Apr 11 06:55:57 EDT 2002

Try accessing the web server that is is the cable modem.  You can look
at its logs and see if it is complaining of anything.  I belived that
you can access it by using

	http://192.168.100.1

I found this out by mistake when RR was down for a day and finally the
cable modem responded to my linux boxes DHCP requests and gave me a
192.168 address.  Apparently there is some intelligence in the modem
that normally isn't being used.