[TriLUG] mt command

Mike Broome mbroome at employees.org
Fri Apr 12 17:01:06 EDT 2002

Not sure whether it gets installed automatically or not.  Might depend
on whether the install detects a tape drive during installation.  I
installed a tape drive after the fact and had to track down the rpm that
includes mt.  It's the mt-st rpm.  For RH7.2, it's on disc1
(mt-st-0.6-1.i386.rpm).

Mike

--
Mike Broome