[TriLUG] Re: X Configuration for PCI TnT2 PRO DVIAD, digital video card

Gerry Wheeler gwheeler at vmguys.com
Sun Apr 14 11:38:05 EDT 2002

A few weeks ago you were looking for information about configuring your video...

 http://www.trilug.org/pipermail/trilug/Week-of-Mon-20020218/005511.html

Were you able to find an answer? I have a similar problem, with slightly different hardware. I have an NVIDIA GEforce card with digital output, connected to the Gateway FPD1500. I found a reference to a different driver from NVIDIA, but I'm still looking for information about putting all the pieces together.

If you've had any luck, I'd appreciate any pointers you can offer.

Thanks!

Gerry Wheeler
gwheeler at vmguys.com