[TriLUG] E-mail questions

Christopher Knowles knowlesc at telocity.com
Sun Apr 14 21:58:58 EDT 2002

As always, you are a fount of knowledge.

One other question... assuming that I don't use the trilug server...

I've got a static IP that I am capable of name serving... what are some
resources I can read or use to learn how to setup a full on mail server...
capable of receiving mail to an address... knowlesc at MYDOMAIN.ORG or whatever?

Thanks again Jon.

CJK